The Ministry of Financial Services, Trade & Industry and Immigration
The Bahamas Ministry of Financial Services, Trade & Industry and Immigration is the entity responsible for providing vision, strategic direction, policy, and information related to the movement of financial resources, goods and people.
Our priorities are to protect, promote and grow the Bahamian financial services sector, to expand opportunities for Bahamians to engage in international trade, and to facilitate the authorised movement of people for the benefit of The Bahamas.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Exchange Institutions:
- Promotion of Financial Services
- Financial Services
- International Trade
- (EU/ACP, WTO, FTAA, Caribcan and CBI)
- Trade and Industry
- Industries Encouragement
- Development and Promotion of International Commercial Arbitration Centre
- Bahamas Financial Service Board
- Work and Residency Permits